Media / Retail / Finance
Background in marketing, familiarly with social media tools (Tweetdeck, Slack Social, Sprout Social. Experience with startups and startup ecosystems a plus.
English, Spanish, Greek, German, French, Italian.
We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to monitor our social media initiatives and implement successful marketing practices. For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Update our social media company policy, when necessary