Entertainment / Events / Media
Minimum 2 years experience required. Experience in planning, executing, event marketing and promotions, event pr, event logistics preferred.
StartupEventsList.com in Sweden is hiring.
StartupEventsList.com is a calendar for startup and tech events available in 60 cities.
The calendar covers networking events, afterwork socials, tech and business meetups, seminars, workshops, hackathons, conferences, summits, festivals, investor days, startup accelerators, incubators, competitions and launch parties.
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports