Residency & Work Visa

Move to Sweden to work or start a business

About the new Swedish work permit law from 1st June 2022

As part of the new work permit law, the government has also brought in a new nine-month talent visa for people who want to work or to look into starting a business.

To be eligible for the talent visa, applicants need to have a degree.

You need to send copies of any examination certificates along with your application, as well as copies of the official transcript.

If these documents are in a language other than English, French, Spanish, German, or a Nordic language, they have to be translated into Swedish.

Step 1. Check your eligibility

Start here

Get help with applying the right way

Ensure your application is successful by having the right documentation and meeting all the requirements.

Fill out the form below and we will contact you regarding your eligibility status.

Frequently asked questions