Finance / Tech / Digital Media
Minimum 2 years experience required. Experience in PR, press, investor, marketing communications preferred. Familiarity with social media tools, CMS systems an advantage.
English required. Other EU language optional.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness. Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams