Asia Marketing Associate
Startups / Technology / Venture Capital
Minimum 1 years experience with marketing and events. Educational background in business and marketing preferred. Must have a passion for entrepreneurship, technology, startups and international markets. Experience with social media marketing tools preferred. Market knowledge: Familiarity and work experience in at least 1 Asian market e.g. India, China, Malaysia.
English plus one other Asian language.
You will be responsible to research new markets on behalf of travel agencies and hospitality partners. Research will include travel trends for local markets, visitor hotspots, tourism profiles of various cities in Europe.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities